[FFmpeg-user] Slow conversion when using very low frame rates

Zsolt dqeswn at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 12:08:41 CET 2014

Hello!

Is what I experienced related? I encoded video from a still image with
"-loop 1" and -shortest  for an hours long audio with an extremely low
framerate of 0.008 using libx264 with "-tune stillimage". It took some
hours to encode even though it was less then 90 frames in total. (the audio
I just copied)