[FFmpeg-user] limit noise obtained from audio

Yamusani Vinay yamusanivinay at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 06:59:32 CET 2014

Hi Paul B Mahol,

       In my application I have range for equalizer from x-y.If bass and
equalizer both are at maximum then I am getting distortion. If bass at
minimum and
equalizer is at maximum..then I am not getting distortion.So I cannot
change those gain values.you can check one app called poweramp where they
used "limit"
functionality to remove distortion when equalizer,bass,treble at maximum.So
i need that functionality in my app.

Thanks & Regards,
bitfield.