[FFmpeg-user] Aspect Ratios: DAR, SAR and Frame Size

Adi Shavit adishavit at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 17:22:26 CET 2014

Thanks. I think I sort-of understand what didn't.
I don't really have any command line besides the -i option as I wrote in my
first post.
Thanks,
Adi

BTW, according to
this<http://ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-user/2014-January/thread.html#19357>
no
one was top-posting replies (except the first question post).