[FFmpeg-user] ffplay -f argument to play planar audio

mastereve gheorghitacristian at mac.com
Wed Jan 15 23:38:07 CET 2014

I am using the demuxer example code to demux an mp4. When it finishes it
gives me an error saying that ffplay doesn't support s16p or in some cases
ftlp format... I don't know why the audio file is demuxed as planar audio (I
am very new to this stuff).

Also the files resulting after the demuxing process are huge (video file si
4GB and audio file is 140MB from a 15MB mp4)