[FFmpeg-user] Questions about w3fdif deinterlacing

Seth Parker csparker247 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 20:34:46 CET 2014

Visual inspection is what I've ended up doing. I didn't feel like adding
the two-pass idet check into my existing batch scripts only to find out
that I had destroyed some video down the line somewhere. This also confirms
how I thought idet works: it reads the whole stream and just reports what
it detected. That choppiness with my 59.94 footage is still strange,
though...

*Seth Parker*
Video Editor | The University of Kentucky Vis Center
www.csethparker.com | www.vis.uky.edu