[FFmpeg-user] Alternative options for comma-separated filters?

Sam Marrocco smarrocco at ringsidecreative.com
Fri Jul 11 16:40:46 CEST 2014

On 7/11/2014 10:26 AM, Moritz Barsnick wrote:

On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 10:04:34 -0400, Sam Marrocco wrote:

It is definitely the comma. Placing a comma, anywhere is any
argument, even quoted or double-quoted, causes the application to
fail. Apparently something in the process.startinfo.arguments in the
dotnet framework. Spaces (or lack thereof) have no effect.

Peculiar, others seem to have solved the problem, with encapulated
quoting:

http://stackoverflow.com/a/5230195

*shrug*

Coincidentally, I saw that link and attempted similiar repairs. I believe it's because the comma being used is not within the confines of a string, but is between individual arguments. Not certain yet. I'm going to attempt Carl's suggestion of filter_script. Looking for examples; it might be a good solution.

sam marrocco | chief technical officer
ringside.cutters.picnic.moonlink

248 548 2500 w
248 910 3344 c