[FFmpeg-user] Changing the Quicktime "Format" visible in Quicktime Player

Joakim Ziegler joakim at terminalmx.com
Tue Jul 15 21:04:07 CEST 2014

Yes, I don't really want to change the default behaviour, I'm just wondering how
I can pass an option to ffmpeg to change it to an arbitrary string, if that's
possible at all. I guess I could grope around in the file afterwards myself, but
it'd be handy to have this option in ffmpeg.

--
Joakim Ziegler  -  Supervisor de postproducción  -  Terminal
joakim at terminalmx.com   -   044 55 2971 8514   -   5264 0864