[FFmpeg-user] Variable input framerate

Phil Rhodes phil_rhodes at rocketmail.com
Sun Jul 20 18:47:02 CEST 2014

Balls.

Either you know how to help the guy, or you don't. I can only presume you don't - which is fine - but your response is to repeatedly post your tired little form-letter, which is tantamount to spam.

Almost all you ever do on this list is demand information of people that you know they don't have. You aren't even attempting to be helpful, so please don't try to patronise me. You have no idea who I am or what my background is and your arrogance is towering.