[FFmpeg-user] [mp4 @ 00000000002ff260] Malformed AAC bitstream detected:

Bikash Kumar Sinha bikashkumar.sinha at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 21:31:14 CEST 2014

All,

Am new to ffmpeg and am trying to use it to merge videos in my application.

Basically I am trying to merge Questions (pre recorded) and Answers (
submitted by users) videos in a list but I get the below error.
Q1
A1
Q2
A2
Q3
A3

[mp4 @ 00000000002ff260] Malformed AAC bitstream detected: use audio
bitstream filter 'aac_adtstoasc' to fix it ('-bsf:a aac_adtstoasc' option
with ffmpeg)
av_interleaved_write_frame(): Operation not permitted

There aren't any issues if I just merge A1, A2, A3, but not working as soon
as I plug in the Q videos in between.

I can share more details if you need me to ( even the videos and the script
files if that would help.)

Would really appreciate your help.

Thanks
Bikash