[FFmpeg-user] bitrate for H.263

Miyoa mfelices at at4wireless.com
Wed Jul 23 10:53:53 CEST 2014

Hi all,

I would need to test different video/audio codecs on several mobile phones.
Specifically, I would like to start streaming a content whose video stream
has been coded using H.263 Profile 0 Level 10 (video), MPEG-4 AAC (audio)
and total bitrate 10Kbps. Because the minimum supported bitrate for ACC is
8kbps, the video bitrate should have 2kbps, which is too low. Does anybody
tell me if these values of bitrates make sense?

Thank you in advance.