[FFmpeg-user] Reversed order of video audio after audio merging (0:0 audio, 0:1 video)

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Mon Jun 2 12:36:01 CEST 2014

tim nicholson <nichot20 <at> yahoo.com> writes:

> On 02/06/14 10:53, Christoph Gerstbauer wrote:
> > can you say me which bugs the AVI muxer has?

Seeking in large files with WMP fails sometimes,
indicating that (afaict) something is wrong with
the ODML index.
(This might be the only known problem, I just
wanted to make sure you realize avi is an
extremely outdated container that cannot contain
all kind of modern codecs. Note that I had not
realized you can actually use it with ffv1 and
external applications.)

> > Is there a list of tickets?

https://trac.ffmpeg.org/query?status=new&status=open&keywords=~avi
This unfortunately includes AVID issues that are
unrelated.

> > And is it planned to debug these?

If it's on your todo list: Certainly!

> Look for the FIXME's in the source.

> One significant one from your point of view might
> be the failure to set the interlaced flag if
> relevant, it always flags material as progressive.

Could you remind me of the ticket?

Carl Eugen