[FFmpeg-user] Overlay filter feature suggestion

Paulo Barretto pmbarretto at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 20:32:16 CEST 2014

Sorry, I did not mean to pass any undertone, just was trying to ask
politely.

As I have written in my previous post:
I mean a filter with time-dependent width and height parameters, that would
scale the image in each frame to a different size, then crop or pad it to
fit in the frame as necessary, exactly as the rotate filter does while the
frame is rotated.

If you believe that existing filters can do that, please tell me how. I
just can't figure it out.