[FFmpeg-user] convert from bt601 to bt709

Rio Kierkels riokierkels at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 19:01:28 CEST 2014

> I would open a ticket but I am still hoping for a
>> checkerboard or at least a dpx sample with large
>> white and black areas.
>>
>> Carl Eugen

The 100 frame test sequence can be found here. These are Full Range BT.709
HD DPX files.

http://theambassadors.nl/lab/color/ARIB_STD-B28_FULLRANGE_BT709_Test_Sequence.zip

Here is the colorbar's implementation in OpenEXR and it's PDF spec along
with some values in BT.709, sRGB and Linear.

http://theambassadors.nl/lab/color/ARIB_STD-B28_Spec_And_Implementation.zip

By all means if there is anything that can be improved upon any of the
files like the readout document or any other part of the sequence let me
know!

Rio

--
C018 4C82 3701 9CAC B723  4C29 2C04 E81A 7418 D158