[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg - ERROR: opus not found

shobin b shobin.me at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 13:39:07 CEST 2014

Hi,
  I am doing ffmpeg for screen capture purpose.when i am configuring it is
showing some error.Please tell me why i am getting the error,

[yash at localhost ffmpeg]$ ./configure --prefix="$HOME/ffmpeg_build"
--extra-cflags="-I$HOME/ffmpeg_build/include"
--extra-ldflags="-L$HOME/ffmpeg_build/lib" --bindir="$HOME/bin"
--disable-yasm --extra-libs="-ldl" --enable-gpl --enable-libass
--enable-libfreetype --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libopus
--enable-libtheora --enable-libvorbis --enable-libvpx --enable-libx264
--enable-nonfree --enable-x11grab
ERROR: opus not found

If you think configure made a mistake, make sure you are using the latest
version from Git.  If the latest version fails, report the problem to the
ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org mailing list or IRC #ffmpeg on irc.freenode.net.
Include the log file "config.log" produced by configure as this will help
solve the problem.

regards,
shobin.b