[FFmpeg-user] Reading TimeCode Track using ffmpeg

Paul at MasterMOZ.com paul at mastermoz.com
Fri Jun 13 03:41:31 CEST 2014

Hi Tarun,
Timecode is a sequence of numeric codes generated at intervals by a timing
synchronization <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timing_synchronization>
system. Timecode as I know it applies to video, audio and film media.

Can you explain better what you are looking for when you want "start
timecode" and "end timecode" in ffmpeg?

Paul Yurt