[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg ignores duration and skips concat images

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Mon Jun 16 03:17:03 CEST 2014

Thanks to Carl Eugen:

       The problem was fixed by setting "fps=25".

       However, I have another problem:  How can I get the video to stop
at the end?  It restarts each time it reaches the end.

       Thanks again.
       Spencer Graves

p.s.  Without fps, I get "Unable to find a suitable output format for
'yuv420p' yuv420p: Invalid argument".

p.p.s.  I also experimented with Carl's question about the input
framerate.  I was unable to detect any difference between the result
with "-r 1", "-r 25", "-r 0.04", and without any "-r" specification.
The documentation from "ffmpeg -h" lists "-r" under "video options",
saying it is used to "set frame rate (Hz value, fraction or
abbreviation)".  It appears to have no impact on audio.