[FFmpeg-user] Video Record on Lock Screen

Joel Corporan joel.corporangomez at upr.edu
Wed Jun 18 16:36:41 CEST 2014

Hi guys,

Us there a possibility to record when the displays is turn off or when it
goes to Lock Screen?... I using Ubuntu and this is what I'm typing,

sudo ffmpeg -f x11grab -s 1680x1050 -r 25 -i :0.0+nomouse -sameq call.mkv

Thank,

--
Joel R. Corporán Gómez
Undergraduate Student - Computer Engineering

Community Advisor
Tau Beta Pi - Puerto Rico Alpha
*The Engineering Honor Society*
*Recognize * Celebrate * Champion*

P.O. Box 1215 Saint Just PR 00978
Tel: (787) 630-9640

*Please consider the environment before printing this message.*

*Confidentiality** Notice:* The information contained in this e-mail is for
the intended recipient(s) alone. It may contain privileged and confidential
information that is exempt from disclosure under the Common Wealth of
Puerto Rico, United States law and if you are not an intended recipient,
you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it.
Copyright in this e-mail and its attachments belong to Joel R. Corporán
Gómez. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us
immediately either by using the reply facility on your e-mail system, by
e-mail at *joel.corporangomez at upr.edu <joel.corporangomez at upr.edu>* or by
telephone at *+1 (787) 630-9640*.