[FFmpeg-user] Text colors in the output window of FFmpeg

Heinz Berecz Heinz.Berecz at gmx.de
Mon Jun 23 13:17:31 CEST 2014

Thank you for your answer. You are right, time= is not more important
than frame= or fps=.
But I think 'Duration:' is more important, because it is an indicator
for the remaning time.
Therefore I propose to change the color of the entrie 'Duration:' and
the following value hh:mm:ss.ms to e.g. magenta and/or font-weight bold.
Best regards,
Heinz Berecz