[FFmpeg-user] Embed FFplay player widget in Qt application widgets.

SamDev gorgeious.dev at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 07:12:47 CEST 2014

Hello Guys,
I want to use the FFplay player in my Qt application. I am working on Mac OS
and Qt 4.7.  I am using FFplay command line exe for playing video files.
When i run command for playing videos in ffplay the player creates its new
widget as player. I want to embedd that new widget on my own widgets. Can
any one tell how could i do it ? your help will really appreciate.
Thanks
Sam.