[FFmpeg-user] flags +ildct+ilme produce corrupted file

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Wed Mar 5 13:32:58 CET 2014

Massimo Battistel <battistel <at> gmail.com> writes:

> 1. How to know the exact differencies between the 2 presets?

Did you already try to reproduce your issue with the x264
binary? If it is reproducible with x264, you could ask on
the x264 mailing list, if it is not reproducible with
x264, there is probably a bug in FFmpeg which we will try
to fix.

> 2. Is there any relation between my issue and #993? (
> http://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/993)

Only if you problem is not reproducible with -threads 1

Carl Eugen