[FFmpeg-user] Update ffmpeg

sherif abdeldayem sherif_dba at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 8 23:09:33 CET 2014

Dear Sir/Madami am very sorry for inconvenience made by me asking you How to Update ffmpegi have Bought Buffalo NAS i Have downloaded minidlna and with my modest Experience in Linux i have Compiled it and make it but the ffmpeg version running is 2008 ffmpeg versiontried to compile the new versions but a lot of compiling errors and configure issuesPlease i need Help With RegardsSherif abdeldayemOracle DBA ConsultantMannai Co . Qatar+97433817028