[FFmpeg-user] OFFLIST Re: Convert AVID MXF (audio only) towav (preservingmetadata)

Bouke (VideoToolShed) bouke at videotoolshed.com
Mon Mar 10 16:34:00 CET 2014

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bouke (VideoToolShed)" <bouke at videotoolshed.com>
To: "FFmpeg user questions" <ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org>
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2014 3:42 PM
Subject: Re: [FFmpeg-user] Convert AVID MXF (audio only) towav
(preservingmetadata)

>> Could you point me to such a sample?
>
> On it's way with WeTransfer  to your personal mail account.
> While i'm at it, would you also like a sample of a GFcam 100 Mbits
> generated MXF?

Carl,
I'm also sending you a GFcam 100 Mbits 25 fps 1080i file to toy with.
However, just saw that the most recent versions do eat the files, although
with an error that is not so important....
IOW, trash it / don't download it if you like.

Another thing, i'm going on holiday for 9 days, so i'm unsubbing from the
list for that period. I will however have 'some'  form of email, so if you
really need to ask me something,
mail me directly.

Thanks for looking into this, keep up the good work!

Later,
Bouke

VideoToolShed
van Oldenbarneveltstraat 33