[FFmpeg-user] Add text to images with effects

rangarajan.kgr rangarajan.kgr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 06:17:58 CET 2014

I am creating a video with set of images. I need to add text to these images.
I need the text to be in a rectangular box at the bottom left corner of the
image and it should fly in from left when the image appears in the video.

I have seen the drawtext option and it seems there is no option for applying
effects to the texts. How can I make it. Can some one please help me out.