[FFmpeg-user] Adaptive Bitrate Encoding with HLS wrapping

Vishnu Prassad vishnu at cinesoftmedia.com
Mon Mar 24 12:12:15 CET 2014

Hello,

I have some free on channel streams that are in form of RTMP and UDP. I
want to encode it in multi bit rate and also wrap it to HLS(HTTP live
streaming) and then i need to publish it to my wowza streaming engine.
I could encode Video clips in multi bit rate and wrap it to HLS using
ffmpeg. So it would be appreciated if any one one can help me to encode
my channel streams for Adaptive Bitrate streaming

Regards,

Vishnu Prasad