[FFmpeg-user] Test

Desmond Primus dfprimus at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 05:41:42 CET 2014

Hello,

I recently had ffmpeg installed on my Linux server by the host company, but
they don't provide configuration support. My "PHP Check" on my Word Press
Video Theme website states that the ffmpeg and exif files are disabled. Not
sure where to turn for help.

Would anyone be interested in configuring these video files? If so, what
are your fees?

Thanks

Desmond Primus,  www.realstait.tv

860-930-6790