[FFmpeg-user] DVD-Subtitles in matroska container converted by ffmpeg won't disappear playing with vlc

Bernd Butscheidt bbutscheidt at yahoo.de
Tue Mar 25 19:10:34 CET 2014

----- Original Message -----

Well, since no one seems to know I assume yes, at least adding the option "-fix_sub_duration" seems to solve the playback-problem with vlc. So the whole, hopefully right, command in the case discussed is:

/mnt/sda7/ffmpeg_neu/ffmpeg_bin/bin/ffmpeg -fix_sub_duration -i 00001.ts -map 0:0 -map 0:2 -map 0:3 -vcodec copy -acodec copy -scodec dvdsub  00001.mkv