[FFmpeg-user] problem when trying to convert a video for a copy of it self

Sonia Alves sonia.p.alves at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 31 17:53:10 CEST 2014

Thanks for reply.
I'm trying to achieve the best way to do this.I already tried this way:
ffmpeg -i Oscars.mp4 -vcodec copy -acodec copy Oscars2.mp4
I just want a copy from my first video, and I thought that this was the best way to do it.But when I try it like this the problem remains, I mean, the size of the video changes and I can't play it on the TV (The original size was 5892KB and the size of the converted video is 5935KB).
I'm sending you the output of the command line above in attachment.

Thank you