[FFmpeg-user] DVB Subtitles On/Off

enri69 priftien at hotmail.com
Thu May 1 09:39:36 CEST 2014

I kinda did it with vobsub subtitle. The only problem now is that subs stream
seems to start ahead of its time. But at least it is a DVB subtitle. it can
be turned on and off on my HD STB. Just need to adjust timing. (VLC does
this perfectly in time but has other issues)

And also finding the right h264 transcode settings seems like a bit
difficult. A lot of artifacts and freezing with high bitrate.