[FFmpeg-user] [LT2014] FFmpeg at LinuxTag in Berlin

Alexander Strasser eclipse7 at gmx.net
Fri May 2 01:00:06 CEST 2014

  Once again FFmpeg will be represented at LinuxTag in Berlin, Germany. The
event will take place from 8th to 10th of May. Please note that this year's
LinuxTag is at a different location closer to the city center.

  We will have a shared booth with XBMC and VideoLAN. If you have media files
that cannot be processed correctly with FFmpeg, be sure to have a sample with
you so we can have a look!

  More information about LinuxTag can be found here:

  http://www.linuxtag.org/2014/

  We are looking forward to see you in Berlin!