[FFmpeg-user] Mp4 Concat Demuxer Produces Incorrect Output

Nicolas George george at nsup.org
Sun May 4 11:56:50 CEST 2014

Le nonidi 9 floréal, an CCXXII, Carl Eugen Hoyos a écrit :
> > Would the tbn being different on these files
> > effect the output of the concat demuxer?
> I would assume that different timebases may ruin
> timestamps, yes.

After reading this message more carefully, I can confirm: different "tbn"
values in the files will cause timestamps to be wrong with the concat
demuxer.

> But I wonder if this cannot be fixed...

This one can probably be adapted relatively easily, yes. I am reluctant in
adding new matching / conversion features (because I would like to find a
scheme that can be both simple and generic and avoid an accumulation of
specific options), but adding the required rescale operation would probably
do no harm.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George