[FFmpeg-user] Live stream issue with ffmpeg

anil dora anil.dora at primefocusworld.com
Tue May 13 07:58:36 CEST 2014

Hi,

We are streaming live assets through ffmpeg. The below command we are
using to stream the live assets.

/ -re -i  <sourcePath > -r 25 -g 100 -s 320x180  -vcodec libx264
-vprofile main -pix_fmt yuv420p -x264opts
bitrate=300:no-deblock:subq=6:partitions=all:8x8dct:me=umh:frameref=5:bframes=3:b_pyramid=normal:weight_b
-movflags isml+frag_keyframe -f ismv <publishPoint > /Streams(Encoder300)/

In our scenario, if the file has grown already for 30 minutes and ffmpeg
is delayed and got started after this, then it should stream from 31st
minute.
But ffmpeg is streaming from the beginning.

Please suggest me how to overcome this and correct my command if it
requires.

Thanks in advance.
With Regards,
Anil Dora