[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg compand knobs problem

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Sat May 17 11:11:03 CEST 2014

Hi Zaphod,

firstly, could you please reply to e-mails instead if initiating a new
thread? Replying preserves the threads, i.e. the flow of messages.

On Sat, May 17, 2014 at 10:21:02 +0300, Beeblebrox wrote:

> Any ideas as to why audio becomes corrupted when transformed? Neither input
> file nor output file (one created above) have any audible "background
> noise".

We would need your complete command line and the complete, uncut
console output of each of your commands. And since I find this behavior
peculiar, it would be great if you could provide input and output samples.
(ftp://upload.ffmpeg.org/MPlayer/incoming/,
http://www.datafilehost.com/, or perhaps Dropbox.)

Moritz