[FFmpeg-user] concat + pipe protocols

Peter B. pb at das-werkstatt.com
Fri May 30 10:18:54 CEST 2014

On 05/30/2014 06:02 AM, Mark Bogdanoff wrote:
> Is this expected behavior or is there another way of specifying concat with pipes?

I'm not completely sure if you explicitely want to use pipes. If you
don't, you might want to try the "concat demuxer" approach:

$ ffmpeg -f concat -i <(for f in ./*.wav; do echo "file '$f'"; done) -c copy output.wav

It is described above the concat protocol on the same wiki page, you've
mentioned.
I'm using it every now and then it works fine.

Regards,
Pb