[FFmpeg-user] H264 (mts) interlaced to XVID interlaced

radpopl radpopl at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 13:38:55 CET 2014

Hello,

I have a mts file (AVC, 1440x1080i, TFF).

First attempt:
ffmpeg.exe -n -i "%%F" -c:v mpeg4 -qscale:v 4 -vtag xvid  -flags +qpel
-acodec libmp3lame -b:a 320k "%%~dF%%~pF%%~nF.avi"

But destination file has an interlace artifacts, unacceptable...

I have tried some command but nothing works, I can't even find good solution
on web/ffmpeg manual.
Can somebody help me which filters/options I should use to get XVID
interlaced video?

Or maybe I should deinterlace mts file to 1440x540p 50fps file and convert
to progressive xvid?