[FFmpeg-user] screencast in WinXP

Pablo Rodríguez oinos at web.de
Sun Nov 16 21:03:15 CET 2014

On 11/16/2014 03:45 PM, Velotiaray Toto-Zarasoa wrote:
> The documentation is very well written, and gives some use examples.
> I personnally use this as a capture tool
>
> http://www.ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg-all.html#gdigrab

Many thanks for your reply, Velotiaray.

>From what I read in the documentation I wonder whether this settings
would work to capture both video (with mouse) and sound from mic.

ffmpeg -f gdigrab -framerate 6 -i desktop -f dshow -i audio="Microphone"
-vcodec libx264 -crf 0 -preset ultrafast -acodec pcm_s16le output.flv

Sorry for asking basic questions, I only use Windows at work.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk