[FFmpeg-user] compiling with libx265

tim nicholson nichot20 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 28 11:31:21 CET 2014

On 28/11/14 09:55, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> tim nicholson <nichot20-at-yahoo.com <at> ffmpeg.org> writes:
>
>> Thought I'd have a go at this, but suffered an odd epic fail.
>
> Use this patch as a work-around:
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.ffmpeg.devel/178167

thanks Carl, not sure if it will work for me, as I am trying to make a
static build and the above thread has made me realise I am missing the
glibcpp static libraries, only having the glibc ones... but at least I
now understand why it was such an epic fail....

--
Tim.
Key Fingerprint 38CF DB09 3ED0 F607 8B67 6CED 0C0B FC44 8B0B FC83