[FFmpeg-user] Any ffmpeg plugin for image stabilization that handles walking tilt?

Jim Shupert jshupert at pps-inc.com
Tue Oct 14 17:31:52 CEST 2014

  friend Fernando

I do not have a direct reply to your questions.
But rather a comment - I have recently been reading about how the
"softwear" of human perception that allows us to all "deal with" the
shaking of our vision and how we smooth that out.
and and how that is defeated when we have objective video in the raster.
  ---  fascinating stuff how we throw away and filter our perception.

best of luck with your deshake.

maybe a pocket protector-steady cam device would be a solution ... ;)

for fun
http://www.journalofvision.org/content/13/13/20.full