[FFmpeg-user] Questions on loglevel

EILWOO BAIK steigensonne at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 19:29:53 CEST 2014

Dear all,

I need to have your help and advice for my problem.
I installed ffmpeg in fedora 16 by using yum command.
After it, I try to run the ffmpeg with option "-loglevel panic" (or others like error, debug, etc).
But, whatever value for the option I put, it does not have any changes.
I would like to use the -loglevel panic or quiet, but it does not work. It always shows in default mode (like info).

Please help me how to solve this problem.
The attached screenshot is the result when I put the option "-loglevel panic"
Please help~~~. I need your advice and helps.
I appreciate of your helps in advance.

Best Regards,
Eilwoo