[FFmpeg-user] Using FFmpeg with LGPL license

Victor Elizondo velizondo at growthaccelerationpartners.com
Mon Sep 1 23:25:14 CEST 2014

Hi,

I am developing three pieces of software; an iOS App, an Android app and a
Website. I need to user FFmpeg to encode and decode video and audio. Could
you provide me a checklist to comply your LGPL license and successfully
distribute my app in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.

One important thing to consider is that these pieces of software are not
open source and are intended completely for commercial purposes; so source
code availability is out of the table. Please I need your guidance.

Greetings,

--

*Victor Elizondo, Senior iOS Developer*

*Skype: vaech06*