[FFmpeg-user] Errors Compiling FFMPEG on MIPS

C E Macfarlane c.e.macfarlane at macfh.co.uk
Wed Sep 3 00:37:41 CEST 2014

Have now moved this on by running ./configure with the options previously
advised, and then editing two of the files it creates as follows:

Replace 0s with 1s in the following ...

config.h
========
#define HAVE_FMINF 0
#define HAVE_LRINT 0
#define HAVE_LRINTF 0
#define HAVE_ROUND 0
#define HAVE_ROUNDF 0
#define HAVE_TRUNC 0
#define HAVE_TRUNCF 0

Remove the leading !s in the following ...

config.mak
==========
!HAVE_FMINF=yes
!HAVE_LRINT=yes
!HAVE_LRINTF=yes
!HAVE_ROUND=yes
!HAVE_ROUNDF=yes
!HAVE_TRUNC=yes
!HAVE_TRUNCF=yes

This started off the compile in grand styls, but it eventually fails as
follows:

libavcodec/mips/aacsbr_mips.h: In function 'sbr_qmf_synthesis_mips':
libavcodec/mips/aacsbr_mips.h:199: error: can't find a register in class
'FP_REGS' while reloading 'asm'
make: *** [libavcodec/aacsbr.o] Error 1

Any suggestions?

www.macfh.co.uk/CEMH.html