[FFmpeg-user] a problem while installing ffmpeg from SHELL

hooooh2800000 . goooglenewservices at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 01:42:21 CEST 2014

Hello , while I am installing ffmpeg on my vps , using these
instructions : https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/CompilationGuide/Centos ,
I foun an error on the step: FFmpeg : when I wrote this line :
 ./configure --prefix="$HOME/ffmpeg_build"
--extra-cflags="-I$HOME/ffmpeg_build/include"
--extra-ldflags="-L$HOME/ffmpeg_build/lib" --bindir="$HOME/bin"
--extra-libs=-ldl --enable-gpl --enable-nonfree --enable-libfdk_aac
--enable-libmp3lame --enable-libopus --enable-libvorbis
--enable-libvpx --enable-libx264

an error message display:

ERROR: libfdk_aac not found

If you think configure made a mistake, make sure you are using the latest
version from Git.  If the latest version fails, report the problem to the
ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org mailing list or IRC #ffmpeg on irc.freenode.net.
Include the log file "config.log" produced by configure as this will help
solve the problem.

help please !!