[FFmpeg-user] A/V synchronization problems

Andy Young Andy.Young at bbcspp.com
Mon Sep 8 09:03:05 CEST 2014

>> I had a look and I think it's just that AVI is not
>> able to store the sync information. It's a really
>> outdated container format, and when I used to use
>> it I seem to recall all sorts of problems with AV sync.

>Did you try the command line I posted?
>It worked fine here...

Sadly I just noticed that half of the emails from this mailing list are going into a junk email folder, including your response to this A/V sync issue.

>> This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential

>It is really kind that you answer questions here (you
>know a lot of things that I don't know) but is there a
>chance that you remove this?

Fair point. I won't be able to fix that on the corporate mail system, but before I post again I'll work out another way of getting the emails onto the list via a different sending method.

This should be the last message with that disclaimer.

Regards,

Andy Young.

http://www.bbc.co.uk