[FFmpeg-user] Blackmagic Intensity Pro - how to capture video with audio?

Damian Głodny damian at artnmedia.pl
Thu Sep 11 08:57:28 CEST 2014

Hi, I didnt have any problems with Intensity Pro. I used that card on
Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2011 with Intel CPUs like i7 4770k and Asus
motherboards. I also dont have any experience with Intensity Shuttle.

If you want only capture video maybe you should look at Decklink Mini
Recorder. Its cheaper than Intensity Pro. And I also didnt have any problems
with Mini Monitor and Mini Recorder cards.

Dnia 2014-09-10 17:14 Jay Muthialu napisał(a):

>Hi Damien
>
>I am planning to buy either Blackmagic Intensity Pro card or Intensity
Shuttle usb3.0 for my testing. Would you mind sharing your hardware spec and
Windows version which is working for your Intensity Pro card? Also do you
have any inputs if Intensity shuttle will work in Windows 8 on a regular
laptop. My objective is to do experimental testing and I am not planning to
use to capture videos for more than 5 to10, minutes so I think I might not
need heavy specs as typically expected in Blackmagic design products. Any
thoughts would be welcome.