[FFmpeg-user] AVStream.codec.time_base deprecated when using -f ssegment

Christian Ebert blacktrash at gmx.net
Tue Sep 16 23:00:47 CEST 2014

* Claudiu Rad on Tuesday, September 16, 2014 at 22:37:20 +0300
> i am trying to generate a HLS stream from a standard MP4 file. the
> muxer generates a pair of warnings for each output .ts file.
> however the result seems alright.
>
> why is this? shouldn't this be fixed?

I think that's
https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/3741

> if not, someone should suppress the message.
> or am i doing something wrong?

I don't think so, it's just an annoying/misleading warning.

> ffmpeg -i sample.mp4 -c copy -bsf:v h264_mp4toannexb -f ssegment
> -segment_list index.m3u8 -segment_time 10 %d.ts

Hm, isn't -f segment enough with -c copy?

--
theatre - books - texts - movies
Black Trash Productions at home: http://www.blacktrash.org