[FFmpeg-user] [mp2] how to encode high-pitch audio to mp2 file?

linxs linxsy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 14:52:07 CEST 2014

I had another test using Edius.
I found that Edius can encode mp2 audio by the same param(bitrate,
samplerate....) containing high pitch audio.
So I think ffmpeg should be able to do the same thing.
I analyzed mp2 made by ffmpeg. I found that sine wave whose frequency large
than 14500HZ is eliminated.
Is there any way to keep the high pitch audio in mp2 made by ffmpeg?
Thanks!