[FFmpeg-user] Creating HLS manifest

andy s racingyacht1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 16:48:33 CEST 2014

Hi

We are migrating from Wowza to ffmpeg and need a bit of help with the
correct process to create a manifest for HLS. Within Wowza, the system
automatically creates the HLS manifests. I have read Fabio Sonnati's article
"Video Encoding and Streaming Technologies", and have found most of the
information I need such as key alignment, CBR, etc. but I can't find any
information on creating a manifest. Can someone point me to where I can find
information on creation of Manifest, or advise how to do so?

Best regards