[FFmpeg-user] Use FFMPEG on IBM Power6 Server

Pablo Romero pablo.romero.santillan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 17:30:16 CEST 2015

Hi, we've been developing a software that highly depends on ffmpeg, we were
really happy with the results, but for production the company is going to
use IBM servers, they use PPC64 processors, for testing purposes they lent
us a Power 6 server, but I can't find a way to use ffmpeg, they use Red hat
Linux 6.5 as Operative System, could you tell if there is a way to use the
library, and if there is, how could I do it, or if there is no way, should
I change those servers?

Thank you so much for attending this question