[FFmpeg-user] Adding embedded metadata to v210.mov

Kieran O'Leary kieran.oleary at irishfilm.ie
Tue Aug 4 15:28:41 CEST 2015

Hello,

Is there any way to add custom embedded metadata to a quicktime file via ffmpeg? In particular, I am hoping to embed a unique ID into each file in our collection, which would preferably show up in mediainfo/exiftool/ffprobe. I know very little about this stuff, but I know that some AV/image file formats are more flexible than others in this regard.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

Kieran.

------
This email has been scanned for spam and malware by The Email Laundry.