[FFmpeg-user] ProRes -> MPEG2 bug: color shifting?

linxs linxsy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 07:21:19 CEST 2015

Hi,

I need helps for color shifting. Is it bug? or I am wrong with the usage?

I get a .mov file and its video format is "ProRes 422, 24 fps, 1920x1080,
BT.709".
I put the MOV file in this mail as attachment "proress_hq.mov", and only
one frame in this MOV.

Using ffmpeg to convert it to MPEG-2:
ffmpeg -i proress_hq.mov -c:v mpeg2video -b:v 30M -pix_fmt yuv420p my.m2v

I compared them by previewing "proress_hq.mov" and "my.m2v" in Edius and I
found there is a little color difference:
"proress_hq.mov" seems to be a small little brighter than "my.m2v" and the
color in "my.m2v" seems to be a little more saturate.

How can i convert this mov to mpeg2 without color shifting?

Thank you!
附件区域
预览附件“proress_hq.mov”