[FFmpeg-user] capture desktop

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Mon Aug 24 09:05:39 CEST 2015

 <Eng.Hany> writes:

>  configuration:
> --extra-cflags=-I/usr/local/include
> --extra-ldflags=-L/usr/local/lib --bindir=/usr/local/bin

> --extra-libs=-ldl --enable-gpl --enable-libopencore-amrnb
> --enable-libvorbis --enable-libvpx --enable-version3
> --enable-libass --enable-libfdk_aac
> --enable-nonfree --enable-libopus

> --enable-gpl --enable-libass --enable-libfdk-aac
> --enable-libopencore-amrwb --enable-nonfree
> --enable-version3 --enable-libvpx
> --enable-x11grab

You don't have to specify them twice...
(or more often)

> --enable-libmp3lame  --enable-librtmp --enable-x11grab

> --enable-avfilter --enable-postproc --enable-pthreads
> --enable-bzlib --enable-runtime-cpudetect --enable-zlib

These are the default and very misleading, please
remove them.
(Including their duplicates.)

>  --disable-vdpau

(Why?)

> --enable-shared

This is the reason for your issues, I cannot
debug them in detail, sorry.
But note that your claim "the compiling was static
not shared dynamic" makes it clear for me you
cannot debug it either.

> --enable-libfaac

I suggest you enable only one external aac library.

Are you planning to distribute your resuling
binary?

Please do not top-post here, Carl Eugen